· Monitoring of all maintenance and related monitoring activities
· Plan for preventive maintenance of all installed equipment and ensure closure through concerned vendors.
· Plan for adequate stock of spares at site for all critical equipment.
· Support event management related activities in terms of engineering support
· Coordination with Property Management team on technical matters to ensure smooth operations in client facility.
· Implement and monitor the energy conversation initiatives.
· Support the CLIENT in preparing the management reports.
· Review of trend analysis to identify areas of service improvement.
· Assist performance assessment of technical vendors.
· Conduct training for the technical team.
· Coordinate with different vendors for minor project work.
· Coordinate with Landlord for technical matters.
· Validate PM and breakdown service reports.
· Maintain updated vendor escalation matrix.
· 100% compliance to Preventive Maintenance plan
· Maintaining 100% uptime of critical equipment
· Implementation of initiatives to improve operational efficiencies in facility
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.