Req ID: 17389
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
Represents the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing
· Develops and maintains QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
· Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluates and supports inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Supports all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Provides trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
· Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aids in their process improvement efforts.
· Interfaces with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP documentation.
· Monitors departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
· Interfaces and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Supports and focuses corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or teambuilding concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
· Serves as liaison between iQor and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
· Improves technical support for the quality organization.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 2-4 years of related experience and/or training.
Bachelor's Degree, First Degree, Trade/Vocational School certificate or Equivalent required. Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Technology, Industrial Engineering or related field preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.