Req ID: 18047
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
Performs cosmetic cleaning and painting to make repaired units per Company Quality specifications.
• Performs routine cosmetic cleaning of a variety of products using approved cleaning chemicals.
• Performs Full paint of the same units using water base paint from airbrushes and or HVLP (High Volume/Low Pressure) paint guns.
• Performs Cosmetic repair of units using putty to repair cracks, heat guns to repair dings, sanding and applying texture to make units look new.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
• Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Read and understand visual aid.
• Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time.
• Ability to add and subtract 2 digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-or 2-step instructions.
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Requires at least 1 year experience.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis