Req ID: 17953
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We’ve got competitive compensation, great benefits, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
If you've got energy, enthusiasm, drive, determination, and a passion to work and engage with people. Our Downtown Montreal center of excellence has got a fast-paced working environment conducive to learning and personal development, monthly bonus plans and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity for you. The ideal candidate will have excellent business acumen, great soft skills and a twist of consumer behavior “savvy-ness”. We support a Bank financing major Canadian Retailers and are hiring for our Downtown Montreal location.
· Required Availability: Tuesday to Fri 11am – 7:30pm, Saturday 9am – 5:30pm. Sundays and Mondays off.
· Work Week: Full-time, 40 hours per week. Flexibility required
· Wage: $13.00/hour + monthly commission/bonus
· Possibility of raise and/or promotion: Monthly or Quarterly based on position and evaluation!
· Location: Downtown Montreal
· Training: Fully paid at hourly wage, 37.5 hours per week for two weeks. 8:30am – 4:30pm
· Establish contact with new and existing consumers to collect past due payments and achieve monthly targets.
· In certain cases, resolve the dissatisfaction of customers and gain back their trust.
· Understand the customer’s needs and overcome objections.
· Propose available payment solutions tailored to the customers’ needs.
· Ensure the highest level of satisfaction of the customers at all times
· Maintain a high level of product and product knowledge
· Fully proficient in English with strong written and verbal communications skills. Bilingual in French and English is an asset.
· Completion of Grade 11 and/or Post-Secondary Education
· Ability to pass criminal record check
· Experience in collections and/or customer service is an asset
· Call centre experience is an asset
Final Notes: iQor is an equal opportunity employer. Only selected candidates will be contacted for a telephone and/or in-person interview
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
· Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
· Stand and walk or otherwise traverse occasionally in order to be accessible to the production floor.
· Exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs.
· Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal.
· Occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.