Join us as a Room Attendant
Kimpton Charlotte Square are looking for a Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping Family.
Kimpton Charlotte Square offers a fresh experience in the centre of the historic city of Edinburgh, with a pristine, traditional outside and a buzzing edge inside.
Room Attendants receive some great IHG perks including:
· Up to £8.50 Per hour
· Flexible Guaranteed Hours Contract - Let us know what days you can work, if we have hours their yours!
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rata)
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Working as part of the Housekeeping family, as our Room Attendant you will play a key part in creating memorable experiences, that create a home from home feeling for our guests.
With your passion for cleanliness and keen eye for attention to detail you will maintain in high standards of cleanliness & presentation in our guest bedrooms.
We are looking for Room Attendants with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Junior Sous Chef, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!