There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people. They’re just people. Doing business. By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set. Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Your day to day
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a part time Reservations Agent, you’ll be responsible for the following:
· Record and process reservations made by phone/email
· Provide an outstanding customer experience for all guests, suppliers and booking agents
· Create and distribute vouchers
· Support Reservation and Front Office operations as required
What we need from you
· Previous experience within a similar Reservations or Front Office role preferred
· Experience in Opera PMS
· Organisational and time management skills
· Strong phone and email communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.