At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, we're all business...mostly!
You could be continuing your career adventure and be working at one of our 5,000 hotels in nearly 100 countries around the world.
Here at Crowne Plaza Auckland we are looking for a Reservations Agent to be a part of our team in Front Office.
Your day to day
Delivering a high level of product quality is high on your list and ensuring optimum service is provided to all hotel guests in line with IHG Brand Standards. You are a natural all-rounder where you can assist across all areas of Front Office including, Reception, Concierge and the lobby during your shift.
· Support and drive incremental revenue initiatives as required
· Ensuring CSA compliance is understood and executed
· Promote and sell the Hotels products and services
· Responding to guest inquiries to ensure guests receive prompt and accurate responses
· Regularly communicate with Reservations Manager, Revenue Manager, Senior Marketing & Communications Executive, Duty Manager, Guest Relations Manager and Supervisor maintaining good relations
· Ensure IHG metric tools/audits are used and monitored to ensure total guest satisfaction
· Create pro-forma invoices when required for deposit pre-payment
What we need from you
· A 'roll up your sleeves' attitude - not afraid to get stuck in to ensure we are producing the best possible service behind the scenes possible
· Minimum of 1 year's related experience in Front Office or related hotel field
· Demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties
· Problem solving abilities
· Great attention to detail - very key!
· Ability to work with hotel Property Management Systems (PMS) like Opera
· Proactive in displaying our leadership competencies and service behaviours
What we offer
Well, where do we start?!
· An opportunity to kick-start or continue your career adventure with IHG - a company that can take you around the world!
· Discounted parking in the heart of the city
· An opportunity to expand your skills into Groups, FIT, AirCrew and the Revenue side of things
· Free meals whilst on duty
· Epic end of year parties!
· No more late rotating shifts...we work during the day! However some overtime will be needed to suit business needs.
· Working alongside incredible people
We will only consider candidates who are eligible and can prove their valid working rights to work in New Zealand.