Would you like to become an expert in access provisioning and start your career in security environment? Do you want to apply in a company where they prefer career growth?
We are looking just for you!
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) User Administrator representative is responsible for the provisioning of access (the process of creating, maintaining, and removing user accounts to various systems, ensuring the right level of access at the right time). Working under established guidelines, policies and protocols, this position ensures the proper access to several types of systems, applications and services for each customer.
This job role is an excellent entry into security and risk management. It will provide you with increased knowledge of the IBM internal security processes and provide a platform for future growth into roles such as, team leader, security manager, compliance coordinator, process leader and many others.
· Creation, modification, deletion of accounts - UserID Management execution.
· Validation of requests.
· Handling incoming tickets in different tools.
· Interlock with the system administrator teams to gather the necessary input.
· Documentation and processes following and regular updating.
· Support other Service Delivery functions/roles when needed.
· Support all IAM project implementation.
· Provide new ideas to further support and improve the service.
As an IBM employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
· 5 weeks of paid vacation
· Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
· Strong career opportunities
· Access to Hi-tech; MAC@IBM
· Above standard Medical Care
· Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
· Global Travel and Life insurance
· Contribution to the Pension fund
· IBM stock purchase plan
You will have the opportunity to:
· Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program
· Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
· Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
· Benefit from mentoring and coaching
· Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Security Delivery Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0674) IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· IT Skills - basic
· MS Office (Excel mainly) - basic
· English language - intermediate
· Self motivated, stress resistant
· Responsible, team-player
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.