IBM Cloud is looking for demonstrated full-stack developers to build the next generation of awesomeness for our platform.
We are building a specialized lab to give life to the greatest new ideas IBM has to offer in cloud. Successful candidates should be able to tackle projects without significant hand-holding, even when it means learning as you go.
If you are a talented full-stack developer, the kind who can take an entire assignment and a return a week later with an awesome prototype, this may be the opportunity you are seeking.
We are looking to hire a variety of skills including:
· DevOps – a full stack development and operations team member who is fluent in Kubernetes, basic network engineering, microservice development/architecture, build pipelines, enterprise development, automation, security and threat modeling, vulnerability mitigations, web application firewalls, static resource caching, and root cause analysis.
· Security – detecting and responding to threats, building solutions for fraud detection and prevention, automating abuse policies, big data analysis, and leveraging machine learning for attack analysis and response.
· Full Stack Development – building integration solutions for IBM Cloud, database storage and management, front end (UI) development, and some exposure to DevOps.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 5 + years of IT experience
· Experience building automated solutions in Go, NodeJS, or Python.
· Experience in coding to REST APIs, using JSON, designing REST APIs, etc.
· Basic knowledge in Show a portfolio of work or code (e.g. Github etc.)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· At least 1 year of Front End development using React
· At least 3 years experience in building working solutions in Kubernetes using microservice architectures.
· Experience full stack cloud application development
· Experience with big data, machine learning, and security modeling.
· Familiarity with Test Automation frameworks for Cloud Applications
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Cloud Computing is a one-stop shop which provides all the cloud solutions & cloud tools the industries need. IBM Cloud portfolio includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) offered through public, private and hybrid cloud delivery models, in addition to the components that make up those clouds.
IBM Cloud ensures seamless integration into public and private cloud environments. The infrastructure is secure, scalable, and flexible, providing customized enterprise solutions that have made IBM Cloud the Hybrid Cloud Market leader with our market leading IAAS and PAAS Platforms. The IBM Cloud platform is the public cloud offering from IBM providing services to global enterprises. IBM Cloud is the Cloud for Smarter Business, built on Open Technology with Developer Tools and supports solutions by Industry. We run the services and workloads from Watson, Blockchain, Services, Security, and IoT.
Ready to help drive IBM's success in the Cloud market? This is your chance to research and learn new Cloud related technology products and services, as well as to design and implement quick Cloud based prototypes while advancing your career in leading edge technology.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.