IBM Technology Support Services' (TSS) mission is to become the largest and most successful provider of technical support services in the world.
At IBM we know technology. But technology is only as good as the results it delivers. As an IBM Technical Solution Architect, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs. Here, you'll cultivate and use your in-depth knowledge of leading edge products and technology, coupled with your industry and business skills, to influence clients.
• Building and Managing TSS sales pipeline
• Following up on opportunity development.
• Ensuring Sales connect is up to date by updating manager forecast and following up with sellers to update seller forecast.
• Reporting TSS sales forecast to GTS operations manager
• Tracking offerings signed by TSS sellers and updating management reports.
• Assisting sellers with contract signature and loading process.
• Shadowing G&L and TSS MEA sales operations teams.
• Performing Compliance checks of order desk activities on a quarterly basis.
• Implementing Bond placement and PO issuance process internally to ensure urgent orders are handled in a timely manner.
• Validation of accruals for GMSR invoices and Part sales invoices prior to submitting to Finance.
• Obtaining business controls guidance on areas that may require stronger controls such as GMSR labor rates, POs , revenue and cost accruals.
• GMSRs Warranty & Parts Support
• AWSP Certification & Support, Service Bench, Audit . Inspection of warranty defective parts, monthly accruals
• Sales Operations
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0143) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Relevant Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Independent worker and team player
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.