Do you want to work for the most attractive employer 2019?
Treasury Center Bratislava has very successful presence in Slovakia and belongs to one of the first IBM Centers of Excellence established in Bratislava. We are a team of 60 professionals, providing mainly Cash Management services to IBM legal entities all over Europe, Middle East and Africa. Our main objectives are standardization, harmonization of systems and processes, in order to effectively control risk and fulfill working capital requirements of managed IBM entities. We interact with internal clients and external banks. Our working environment is dynamic, challenging, friendly, and provides great opportunity to get unique professional experience in Treasury Operations.
· Review payment funding coverage and payment execution on company bank accounts
· Perform daily cash management reconciliation on company bank accounts
· Identify differences and reason of delayed or withheld payments
· Resolve returned and rejected payments;
· Communicate with banks to clarify root cause, process returns to respective entities
· Regular control of bank fees against agreed banking terms and conditions
· Act as contact point for banking partners, users and Treasury Cash management teams on treasury operation inquires
· Effective handling of payment inquiries with external and internal counterparties
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently and effectively with banks and internal business clients
· Protect company cash through predefined risk management activities such as counter party limits
· Provide support in production updates for Project team in on-boarding of new clients and fixing identified issues in Treasury Payment System
· Constantly looking and analyzing how to streamline or innovate the existing payment system
· Initiate and participate in projects to innovate and improve Treasury processes
What benefits we offer:
Salary starting from 1300 EUR/gross, depending on relevant experience
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Contribution to pension plan
Refer a friend bonus
Flexible working time
Attractive Well-being program
Three additional vacation days
Attractive location in the city – Tower 115
Parking facilities for bikes and cars
Private medical sanatorium
Three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
Long term career opportunities
Participation in international projects
IBM's purpose - to be essential - and our values – dedication to every client's success, innovation that matters for our company and the world, and trust and personal responsibility in all relationships - serve as the foundation of our culture and brand. It's the “why” of IBM. As we enter a new era for our industry and our planet, our CEO has asked, “What will we make of this moment – as businesses, as individuals, as societies?” Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment- you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0771) IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Requirements and skills for junior cash manager role:
· Business related education with an emphasis on Economics, Controlling or Finance (Master degree) - preferable one year of experience from finance, accounting, controlling or bank
· Fluent level of English (written and spoken)
· Active user of MS Excel (beside basic functions ability to work with large data files, filters, VLookUp, Pivot tables is required)
· Accurate, reliable and detail-oriented person
· Good organizational and tracking skills
· Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and effectively on assigned tasks
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Accounting reconciliation experience
· Understanding of treasury operations
Secondary Job Category
Tax and Treasury
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.