This position is suited for:
· Application Developer with Java or scripting languages knowledge who will be working on maintenance and further development of already existing applications
· Automation Tester writing tests using various software-testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium) Our team is a balanced mixture of younger and experienced IT Specialists with a national and international background. Senior team members are prepared to share their knowledge and experience with you, and to teach you how you can work and think from a pragmatic and result-oriented view. The ideal candidate must display good written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. You will work from Budapest.
What would be your responsibilities?
The individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting or testing Java based components and interfaces and have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0059) IBM Magyarorszagi Kft.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Fluent English
· Knowledge of Java or scripting languages OR experience with automation testing
· Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques
· Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
· Team player
· Good communication skills (oral and written)
· Interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
· Bachelor's Computer Science, MIS or related experience is required
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.