The IBM CIO - Chief information Office which deals with all the internal applications and websites used by IBMers worldwide is now looking for Business analyst.
Your daily tasks will look like:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward stakeholders and business partners at all times
- Work with software development team on daily basis - Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle essential
- Knowing process and binding the business process with the technical stack
- Comfortable using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Collecting and analyzing data for data analysis
- Leading projects and coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes
- Testing business processes and recommending improvements
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Comfortable using SQL queries and data analysis tools
- Detail oriented
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
- Two or more years of Business Analyst experience
- Familiarity with Agile way of working
- Jira experience is a plus
Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
Salary starting from 1800 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0771) IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- knowledge of SQL
- previous experience as Business analyst
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- knowledge of Jira is a PLUS
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.