As a Strategy Consultant you will be focused on Public Sector / Government for Saudi Arabia
· You will work with client senior management to set transformation vision and goals, actively develop strategy for client's business growth
· Act as a strategic thinker with the ability to look into client's industry and create innovative solutions
· Be highly driven and motivated with a dedicated attitude and eager to learn and to solve complex problems
· Become a trusted advisor, with business development responsibilities
· Build and maintain relationships with and advise various levels of stakeholders, up to and including C-Level
· Develop digital transformation initiatives and roadmap by introducing the new technological trend
· Understand our client's strategic needs, short and long-term business objectives
· Should have strong consulting and client management skills
· Should be able to articulate strategy work with clients for digital transformation initiatives including preparing business cases, conducting assessments and creating target operating models
· Ability to work with senior stakeholders at the client side and build relationships
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present to client executive audiences
· Ability to travel
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Transformation Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
(1036) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC Saudi Arabia Branch
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's Degree or similar
· Minimum 3 years consulting experience
· Superior client communications (written/oral/presentations) and customer relationship management
· Multinational corporate experience
· Navigating business partner relationships
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.