- Enabling/preparation of the organization to pass the audits and reviews (PCI DSS, ISAE3402, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, Corporate Audit, Security Process Testing, Security Controls Review...). Management of the audits (SteerCo, PMO etc..). Assurance of compliance during the year.
- Enabling of the organisation to follow the IBM standard IT Risk/Issue and Exception Managament process, consulting the Account teams, tracking and tracing the fulfilment of the IBM KPIs, creating of GTGreen plans when needed. Creating of tool and process exceptions where needed including coordination with the GEO process owners. Set up of an account governance structure including reporting to the senior management / Board of Directors.
- Enabling of the orgainisation to be compliant to GDPR/Data Privacy. Set up, tracking and tracing of corresponding tasks. Data Privacy Focal Point for the Account / IBM AIS to be provided.
- Fulfilment of the IBM client risk management (CyberIT) process inclduing fulfilment of KPIs. Creation of client risk/threat letters including risk analysis. Consulting of the Account teams. Coordination of the client risk letters with the customer(s) including mitigation plans. Set up of a governance strcuture togehter with the customer to monitor the mitigation.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health/insurance related benefits (private health insurance, pension plan contribution, life insurance)
- Flexible benefit elements (SZÉP card, AYCM sports card, School Support, Local Travel Pass)
- Commuting and relocation support
- Special discounts with IBM card
- International environment
- Development and career opportunities
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Security Delivery Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0386) IBM Data Storage Systems Information Technology LLC
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in IT Security area in a multinational environment.
- English fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make informed decisions and escalate
- Ability to work independently while insuring the team make the appropriate progress
- Certain degree of assertiveness required
- Strong relationship building skills
- German is an advantage
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.