The Recruiter is responsible for candidate generation through networking and research. The Recruiter works closely with Staffing Consultant's to define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements. This role requires strong recruiting and research acumen to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates along with excellent client relationship skills.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business areas, their deliverables and needs.
· Build and foster relationships with key players and decision makers.
· Maintain all databases, management reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintain knowledge of the client and candidate markets.
· Develop knowledge of recruitment best practice, Account Management and Consultancy
· Work with a sourcing team to ensure quality supply.
· Manage candidates from initial application to first day on-site.
· Create target list to identify competitor companies and individuals within them
· Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
· Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
· Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
· Other administrative tasks when required
Auto req ID
State / Province
Primary job category
(0109) IBM Polska Sp. zo.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Proven recruitment experience
· Excellent written and oral communication in English
· Ability to demonstrate and take initiative
· Strong sense of urgency on all tasks and deadlines
· Ability to work under time pressure in a fast-changing environment.
· Very good organization skills.
· Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
RPO, Recruitment, English, HR
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Ready to help build IBM's biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM's future. Start your journey
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.