· Process engineering / management / improvement. Analyze and document current process state. Suggest improvements and design new processes.
· Implement new processes through socialization and group culture change. Define metrics and measure improvements.
· Report on metrics that convey operational state to management. Measure and track metrics. Report on emerging trends, insights. Create narratives that explain the metrics and put forward possible corrective or continuous improvement actions.
· Risk management. Analyze and quantify operational risk. Suggest mitigation strategies.
· Communicate at all levels. Chair high level meetings as well as operations level meetings. Efficiently extract key points and pain points and suggest possible fixes.
· Be involved in all parts of the hiring process from writing position requisition descriptions, to candidate screening, face to face interviews and on-boarding of selected candidates.
· Conduct IBM Design Thinking based sessions to elucidate ideas and insights leading to continuous process improvements.
· Define, create and implement information and information sharing tools. E.g. Web portals, Sales and Marketing content taxonomies, Git and Box based versioning and Confluence based Wikis.
· Help identify new ways to work and collaborate to improve individual productivity and overall group efficiency
· Strong project management skills. Ability to take on multiple projects and work them to completion following PMI methodology for reporting, risk, quality and delivery management
· Ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Ability to work in an Agile, fast paced, environment with a lot of uncertainty.
· Ability to distill complex situations into essential, actionable insights
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0804) IBM Business Transformation Center, S.r.l.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Required Skills and Experience:
· Product management methodology, e.g. PMI experience
· Understanding complex ideas
· Juggling two or more projects at a time
· Familiarity with cloud, networking, and Saa concepts
· Agile processes and tools such as Git, JIRA, Confluence W3 Publisher
· Fluent english
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience with programming in Python, Node.js, NoSQL is a plus.
· Supervisory management experience is a plus
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.