As a OTC Analyst - Credit Management you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
· Perform the credit risk assessment on new and existing corporate customers
· Communicate to Sales Team issues that hamper completing the assessment
· Respond to inquiries regarding status of requests
· Devise a way to assess a non-standard Credit scenarios
· Review and update Desktop Procedures (DTP)
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Good working knowledge of Credit Risk Assessment
· Good knowledge of standards in Financial Ratios and Analysis
· Ability to manage volume of requests
· Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
· Highly organized, analytical, results-oriented and has keen on details.
· Good communication skills (both in written and in verbal).
· Highly motivated and proactive and with unquestionable integrity
· Experience in doing Financial Ratios and Analysis
· Experience in using Credit Bureau databases
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Preferably at least 2 years of experience in Credit risk assessment in the US market
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related course
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Referral Promo Code
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.