• Identify and coordinate all necessary training sessions for quality related matters;
• Provide support to ITSM2 Lot1 members in delivering qualitative documentation via internal reviews;
• Provide support to the ITSM2 Lot1 members in documenting internal procedures and processes.
• Clear and documented quality controls on services and deliverables;
• Ensuring that the quality control criteria are reviewed periodically and adapted to the business needs;
• Performing quality controls on different processes (e.g. Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Testing Department, Configuration Management);
• Identifying corrective actions and improvement opportunities and address them through CAPA and CSIP;
• Working together with Service Level Manager to align the quality controls, in order to identify potential service improvements, or, to spot gaps in the services' quality.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0112) IBM Romania Srl
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's Degree or current student (Business/ Economics)
· At least 1 year experience in MS Office skills
· English: very good (advanced);
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Team Working Skills
· An organized approach
· Logical thinking
· Ability to learn fast
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· At least 1 year experience in Project Management tools and methodology ·
· At least 1 year experience in Finance/Accounting/Operations ·
Secondary Job Category
Other Project Management
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Quality Analyst has as the main goal to ensure that the delivery of services and products meets or exceeds customer expectations. ITSM2 Lot1 Quality Analyst identifies, measures, controls and proposes improvements for various processes that will ultimately lead to the improved business performance of DG TAXUD.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.