We are looking for a savvy, experienced communications professional to join our IBM Services communications team. In this role you will develop and implement communications strategies, programs and content to inform, excite and engage IBMers in IBM Services.
This is the job for you if:
· You're passionate about engaging people with content and stories to inspire belief, action and advocacy.
· You're an expert at telling stories in all forms - written, video, visual, etc.
· You understand both digital and in-person communications channels and how to use them effectively.
· You are a great teammate. You have a global perspective and know how to build strategic relationships and work across a global organization to get work done.
· You're a fast learner and can easily adapt to new tools and situations.
· These are some of your main responsibilities:
· Act as a strategic communications advisor for global business leaders focused on services delivery, helping them shape their content and determine the best method and channel to drive the most impact with their internal audiences
· Develop high-quality content for employees based on sound understanding of business services, technologies, and market challenges.
· Continuously improve your understanding of internal audiences and the content and experiences that drive them to believe, act and advocate on behalf of IBM
· Work in partnership with the global GBS communications team to integrate and align corporate and global business unit messaging into local communication activities and company events.
· Collaborate with extended communications teams (i.e. external relations, Human Resources) and others to ensure message cohesion in support of the company's corporate strategy.
· Explore and master new tools used to create, manage and distribute content.
· Track and report on success metrics of communication activities.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Marketing & Communications Operations Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(1080) IBM Global Services Pte Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 5+ years of communications experience, preferably providing strategic and/or internal communications.
· Exceptional storytelling/writing/editing skills.
· Graphic and video production skills preferred
· Initiative, accountability and flexibility in pursuing assignments.
· Great organizational and project management skills; able to manage competing priorities.
· Strong collaborative skills and the ability to influence others.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Uncover and transform insights into creative experiences that matter to your customers. Make every touchpoint an opportunity to engage. As a Marketing Professional at IBM, you will create stories that cut through noise and have an impact on your audience. IBM is trailblazing the Agile Marketing approach, allowing you to work with speed, adaptability and creativity to uncover insights and deliver experiences that matter to your customers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.