IBM is a global cognitive and cloud company changing the way the world works. We foster a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transform businesses and impact the world. Our consultants are part of IBM Services where we engage with clients across every industry to deliver technology-driven solutions. We cultivate a diverse, inclusive, global team of people who want to pioneer, reimagine and disrupt the future.
Here's where you come in. We're looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to drive progress, grow their network and further their careers. If you see yourself as someone who never stops learning, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to unleash your potential, IBM Services is for you.
As an Associate, you'll be a part of client-facing teams as a consultant, developer, designer, data scientist, technical specialist or project manager to help businesses change the way they work.
Our clients' technical and business needs are constantly evolving. We're hiring inspired, talented individuals eager to apply their knowledge and perspective to challenging work that evolves industries and our world. We prioritize ongoing learning, development of technical skills, and continuous personal growth, all grounded in a culture of coaching and apprenticeship.
We are hiring:
Associate Developer: Back-End Developer
· You'll work with client-server architectures, networking protocols, application development, and use databases.
· You'll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for clients.
· Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
· Familiar with build and continuous integration tools like Maven, Jenkins, Gradle.
· Familiar with database development on platform like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle.
Associate Developer: Full Stack
· You'll help design, develop, and integrate solutions using best practice technologies, tools, techniques, and products our clients demand today.
· You'll work with clients, co-creating solutions to major real-world challenges by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
· Have flexibility to work across architecture - building both front end and backend.
· Have knowledge of modern frameworks such as Angular or React.js
· Experience in following a structure methodology.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve win-win solutions.
· Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner.
· A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
· Have exposure to Cloud – AWS, Azure, Google Could or IBM Cloud
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Transformation Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
(0064) PT IBM Indonesia
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Software Engineering, Computing, Scripting, Information Technology and relevant.
· Graduates who has less than 3 years of working experiences are welcome to apply.
· Academic Result Requirement: First Class Degree, CGPA:3.30/4:00 AND above.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Familiar with Java/JEE best practices around design patterns, performance tuning, automated tests and unit tests.
· Exposure in writing RESTful APIs using Microservices architecture and Spring Boot framework.
· Exposure to deploying applications with container technology like Docker and container orchestration technology like Kubernetes or RedHat OpenShift is highly desired.
· Familiar with twelve-factor cloud design principles.
· Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, technology-based consulting environment, using agile development techniques.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.