HR Service Administrator
has the responsibility for a process administration within a country or across several countries for one or more assigned HR processes.
Employee Data Management
• Inputs and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
• Provides services that relies on the processed employee data to meet the demand of the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Provides solutions to issues brought up by the contact center according to policy guidelines set
• Sorting and assignment of correct work queue according to document type information
- Dispatcher (Planning & Scheduling Team) – assignment to practitioner/ processor correct work and volume allocation
- Complex processing of Transfers, Department and Org Changes, etc.
- Generation of standard/regular and ad hoc reports
• Reviews validity and completeness of requests
• Provides data for any internal business controls team as required.
• Ensure compliance to the client's existing standards.
• Implements and follows internal control measures and supports monthly compliance testing to ensure that processes meet business controls requirements
• Create, update and review documentation related to processing, reports and job aids used to manage data into the HR database
• Receive inbound calls from customers and answer questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
• Educate callers on client processes whenever necessary
• Document all calls with regards to caller's inquiries accurately using Call Tracking System.
• Provide quality customer service on every call.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with participants
• Performs other tasks as required.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's Degree required
· Proficient in both Japanese and English
· Open for Fresh Graduates
· 1 Year of experience in the same field
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Knowledge of and experience with SAP, Peoplesoft, and other HRMS applications is an advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Leadership: Above Average ability to effectively lead a team to achieve common goals, with passion for quality, and ownership in accomplishing challenging tasks
Project Management: A bove Average applied knowledge of Project Management Skills.
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills: Excellent Ability to analyze errors/complex situations and implement appropriate solutions and preventive action plans for the team
Interpersonal Skills: Above Average ability to build rapport and effective business collaboration/relationships with key customers and contacts
Communication Skills: above Average Level; confident and able to communicate and influence people at all levels
Values: with unquestionable integrity, able to deal with highly personal, confidential information
Maturity: Excellent ability to maintain composure under pressure. High level of maturity and sense of responsibility.
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
· Bachelor's Degree
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.