· Compilation and processing of transactional Payroll and/or Time Data. This requires teaming/collaboration with other teams that deliver payments/deductions via payroll.
· Process payroll requirements in payroll system (monthly, year-end, off-cycle).
· Preparation and processing of Final Settlement/Terminal Pay.
· Processing of Garnishment cases (answering interrogatories, updating information in the system, validation, and issue resolution).
· Ensure accuracy of employee and employer contributions for statutory requirements. This requires knowledge of tax and labor laws.
· Ensure accuracy of other payments & deductions calculated by the system. This requires in-depth knowledge of company policies (eg. Overtime, allowances).
· Generation of Pay Statements and other Business reports.
· Generation of statutory reports. This requires knowledge/understanding of the country forms and government guidelines to complete these. The process owner should also have the capacity to verify that all information reported is accurate and legally-compliant.
· Timely remittance of payments and/or report for employees, government offices, and 3rd parties.
· Journal entries posting, accruals, account reconciliation (requires knowledge of company's accounting guidelines and in-depth knowledge of payroll accounting matters).
· Interface with external customers for requests &/or issue resolution (eg. Banks, Government officers, client, vendor).
· Document monthly payroll scorecard, including issue and resolution tracking.
· Acts as First point of escalation for Issue Resolution of Payroll and Time Management related matters raised by the Contact Center
· Responsible for Legal Change Management and Document Management.
· Implements internal control measures and conducts regular control self assessments to ensure that processes meet IC requirements.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· You possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Psychology / Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· With US Payroll background
· Above average to excellent communication skills
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (Night Shift)
· Amenable to work in Quezon City (UP Ayala Technohub, Commonwealth Avenue)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Knowledge of and experience with SAP, Peoplesoft, and other HRMS applications is an advantage
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.