• Act as a technical focal point for IBM Trusteer customers, using several communication channels such as ticketing system / e-mails / phone calls
• Troubleshoot and conduct in-depth analysis of IBM Trusteer systems and possible causes of issues to resolve customer problems
• Act as "first line support" to provide all necessary information to the escalation team. Serve as interface for other organizational units in the company
• Work in a diverse international environment.
• 8-hour shifts, including evening and Fridays
• Part Time position (up to 4 shifts per week)
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Support Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0692) IBM Israel - Science and Technology Ltd
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Fluent English and excellent customer-facing and communication skills (verbal and written) – MUST
• Technical troubleshooting ability
• Basic database and SQL experience
• Basic familiarity with the Cyber Security field Web technology
• Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer - MUST
• Technical background working with Windows/MAC /Android operating systems – advantage
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
• Other qualifications: multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
• Student for bachelor's degree
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Other languages – an advantage
· Experience with Salesforce ticketing system
Secondary Job Category
Other Product Services
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise. If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you'll love your career at IBM.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM's Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM's Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.