IBM Ecuador is seeking for the best talent to performance as a Enterprise Architect.
· Discussion for the client and creation of configurations for solutions (HW, SW and services) to comply with the technological renovations committed by contract. Support the PMO technically during the Capex process required for the fulfillment of the service, including the HRM process
· Account growth supporting the commercial team for the definition and creation of solutions for new services and RFS
· Control and prepare the growth forecast of the project infrastructure to comply with the requirement process of the customer's data center facilities, indicating the schedule for the additions and removals of equipment along with the connectivity and facilities requirements.
· Design and execute the approvals for the integration of IBM Cloud with the Bank's technologies: Standardize authentication methods and assignment of permissions, define the connectivity scheme between components in the customer's data center with components in IBM Cloud
· Support the transition process for the implementation of new service levels, resource units and agreed conditions during new service scopes
· Prepare the technical maintenance configurations of the implemented solutions supporting the Asset Management process
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0039) IBM del Ecuador, C.A.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study
· 3-4 years of experience in at least 2 IT disciplines in a client / server environment, including but not limited to technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management, operations
· Specialized in business architecture and transformation, strategy development, business model innovation, service design and architecture, operating model design and transformation planning
· Improved architectural skills in IT services and systems management
· Experience in security, mobile, analytics and cloud processes
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Knowledge of all the components of a technical architecture
· Knowledge of the principles and processes of business reengineering
Secondary Job Category
· Advanced English
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.