Would you like to join the company whose name matters in the world of IT?
Are you eager to work in agile environment on international projects?
Have you enjoyed coordinating and leading people?
Are you looking for an opportunity to influence, impact and inspire change?
Then keep on reading because we might have the right job for you.
The IBM CIO - Chief information Office supports all the internal applications and websites used by IBMers worldwide. We're looking for Metrics, Reporting Data Analyst to join our Help@IBM Team in Bratsilava to help in the delivery of business reporting and data analysis. The Metrics & Root Cause Analysis team provides a holistic overview of healthiness of IT products by monitoring the performance within the Help@IBM domain as well as collaborating with Product Owners resulting in elimination of problems that are recognized. If you can imagine yourself to do the following activities, then it is not ONLY the right job for you, but you are the right person for us:
• Interlock with IT product owners/focal points responsible for support and product improvements, participate in monthly project review with IT product owners
• Define business/users needs and concerns as well as ticketing cadence, service quality and customer satisfaction
• Validate and transpose reporting, review or create End User Service indicators, metrics and root cause analysis
• Provide improvement plans and follow up on targets in relation with the business needs, provide feedback and/or constructive proposition to the CIO Global IT strategy
• Manage dashboards to control the activity and provide results to the CIO stakeholders
• Be a part of Continual Service Improvement life cycle
• Have analytical mind that is capable to make linkages and focuses on problem solving
• Handle and model large amount of data
• Communicate in English (verbally and written) with impact to different levels and parts of End User Services domain
• Plan and prioritize your own workload
What do you need for your success?
· Experience in creating and manipulating complex MS Excel spreadsheets
· Experience in analysing, modelling and interpreting data
· Methodical and logical approach to organising work and problem solving
· A high degree accuracy and attention to detail in work deliverables
· Great Interpersonal & Team working skills
· And excellent communicator in English, both oral and written
Good to have:
· Experience with programming languages such as SQL, Oracle and Python
· Technical Expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system
Starting salary is from 1600 Eur, depends on your previous experience and language proficiency.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0771) IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.