Who you are:
You would get the opportunity to design, develop assets and solutions on IBM DBA using cutting edge technology like Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. You would get significant opportunities to work with clients and partners, understand automation trends in the industry and use that understanding to build state of the art Automation solutions that accelerate adoption of IBM Automation platform.
What you'll do:
· Design and develop assets/solutions/accelerators on top of DBA Platform
· Collaborate with partners to understand the Automation requirements of clients
· Hands on involvement in deployment of the assets
· Excellent prototyping skills ability to generate quick prototypes to demonstrate concepts How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need, to become the expert you want to be.
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
· You will get opportunity to work in many different areas to figure
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 4-8 years of expertise in one or more of Python, Java development using Eclipse, Maven and Gradle . Writing JUnit test suites
· Experience in J2EE, Server side debugging skills, Spring Framework
· In depth understanding of data structures
· Experience in working with Databases
· Expert in Web services, REST, JAXB, Swagger / OpenAPI
· Good practical understanding of Linux and container technologies - Docker, Kubernetesn
· Understanding of how Jenkins work and it's job administration
· Tools like SOAP UI, RESTClient Poster
· Adept at working in an Agile development environment
· Experience in building Cloud Applications, DevOps in a CI/CD environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 1-2 years of familiarity in Machine Learning frameworks, such as Scikit-learn, Pytorch and Keras TensorFlow
· Exposure to RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UIPath could be an advantage
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Referral Promo Code
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds - public, private, and hybrid - enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and transparency that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client's data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
IBM Digital Business Automation (DBA) is an integrated IBM platform that helps automate and scale business operations to enhance customer experience, reduce cost, and improve speed and quality of work. We have embarked on our stated mission of ‘AI for Automation,' through the modernization of the IBM DBA platform by infusing leading edge technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and RPA to deliver end-to-end improved customer journey across industries.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.