This position is for an
Data & AI Sales
role in the IBM Cloud business unit, using solution selling approach to create/dig out the needs from customers, so as to meet the business objectives. This role is a hands-on, multi-disciplinary role which requires applying value-based selling techniques and engaging with senior client business and IT executives and staff to identify and articulate the value of IBM's Data & AI solutions in the client's business context and target business outcomes.
The work requires an ability to quickly assimilate information, put structure to issues, develop a compelling story and package it into an executive-level deliverable. The specialty sales develops defensible business cases, engaging senior business leaders with confidence and credibility, and teaming with IBM sales and technical sales resources on sales progressions justifying technical and business value for IBM Data & AI solution proposals.
· To own and close the deals under the product scope of Data & AI.
· Facilitate value assessment workshops addressing discovery, capability value alignment, use-case, benefits, ROI with senior client LoB/IT stakeholders
· Present executive value case
· Create and maintain effective value selling assets in support of sales development programs and solution offerings
· Develop teaming relationships with broader IBM sales ecosystem, including industry, services, and business partner team
Skills / Experience Profile:
· Strong consultative value selling and/or Analytics SW product selling experiences: proven track record of advising senior business / IT decision makers on IT-enabled business transformation initiatives
· Financial Sector Experience , proven track record of selling Analytics and positioning use cases within the Banking sector.
· Excellent story-telling , communication and interpersonal skills: strong interviewing, facilitation, written and oral presentation skills at executive management level; flexible and effective teaming with diverse client and IBM teams
· Strong business acumen in multiple business functional areas: experience with formulating strategic direction and performance improvement opportunities related to marketing, sales, supply chain operations.
· Extensive experience with complex software solution sales cycles to enterprise customers in multiple industries.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
General Other Solution Sales
State / Province
Primary job category
(1036) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC Saudi Arabia Branch
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 5 years' experience in Software Sales or Consulting, preferably in Analytics area.
· Consultative and commercial skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
At least 5 years' experience in Software Sales or Consulting covering the Analytics porfolio preferably in Finance sector.
Secondary Job Category
Refer to JD
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.