At IBM, work is more than a job it's a calling. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just do something better, but o attempt things you've never though possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Let's put smart to work.
Supports both the development of new General Business (formerly known as Small & Medium Business) opportunities and the delivery of General Business (GB) services to clients. Develops strategy for assigned GB accounts and participates in the development of overall strategy. Responsible for overall performance for assigned GB accounts and for servicing and selling GB solutions in other accounts/Industries/Services.
* Competitive health benefits
* Flexible vacation policy; 12 Vacation days + 6 floating days per year so you can enjoy more time with your family and friends
* Health Insurance
* Cafeteria with 5 different menus every day
* We've a Lactation room for new moms
* We also got discounts with different partners all over the world (Apple, Lenovo, Samsung, Flight companies, Disney among others)
* Nutritionist and mental care support are available at any time for our IBMers
* If you feel like relaxing and getting distracted for a while, we have a Game Room with a table hockey and other games
* ESPP 5% discount on BM Stock Purchase Program
* Peer Recognition & Rewards program
* Our IBMers get maternity and paternity leave when their baby is born
* Wellness advisor
* IBM has volunteer opportunities to support communities abroad
* IBM has been patent leader for 26 years and our patent program is open for everybody
* We've Career counseling for all our employees
* You can trade your recognition rewards at our IBM online store
* We've plenty free certifications for IBMers, like Design Thinking and Agile methodologies
* You can join one of our BRGs that pursue different goals to keep our campus diverse and inclusive
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0178) IBM Servicios Profesionales, S. de R. L. de C.V.
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As a BA writing IT requirements (user stories)
Working as a BA for financial or pricing systems
Working as part of a large multinational projectteam.
Working with spreadsheet applicationsCoordinating stakeholder meetings
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strong work ethic and strong eagerness to learn
Required Fluent English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Demonstrated experience leading application development and maintenance of pricing or financial systems
Demonstrated experience using GitHub/ZenHubor Jira and related integrated DevOps practices and tools for agile softwaredevelopment project management.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge? Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.