We at IBM's internal IT organization are looking for a Business Analyst to join a dynamic team, supporting IBM's Data for project management processes. You will be part of a global team working closely with local, Belarusian and Philippines colleagues.
Why you'd enjoy working here
· We believe in working in Agile teams
· We put a lot of focus on team spirit, mutual respect, and a positive atmosphere
· Our senior team members are happy to help you grow
· IBM is a well-established, prestigious place to work
· You can use our state-of-the-art software solutions for your daily work
· We work in a modern, sunny office.
What you'd be doing at IBM
· Gain knowledge in all areas in the Services Operations & Integrated Project Planning and Forecasting applications.
· Creating test cases and performing testing activities
· Translate business requirements into business solution design (both standard and custom made)
· Contributing to the whole lifecycle of the projects
· Participating and promoting department strategy, processes, Agile/Scrum method and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures.
· Reviewing and supporting current programs and making recommendations for improvement.
· Working with other senior team members to meet business needs. CIODEM20
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0389) IBM de Mexico, S. de R.L.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
What makes you a strong candidate:
· You have fluent English language skills
· You are an experienced business analyst (Bachelor or Master's degree in a relevant field, preferably Engineering)
· very good application (Microsoft Office, Slack, Jira etc.) knowledge
· strong analytical skills, process-oriented thinking
· experience with working in a multinational environment
· Problem solving and visualization of problems and solutions
· project management skills
· Ability to adapt and manage change effectively
· Ability to communicate, organize and work under own initiative
· Good time management with the ability to prioritize effectively
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
You'll really stand out if you also
· Have IIBA CBAP Certification.
· Have PMI PBA Certification.
· Have experience working in an Agile development environment
· Have experience in performing Unit, Integration, and Functional testing
· Are a fast learner
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Referral Promo Code
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.