As an Enterprise Architect is expected to ensure that the overall architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality. Your primary role as a Salesforce Enterprise Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organisation's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
We see you as big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, with your knowledge and skills being both broad and deep.
You will come with...
· Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
· You will have deep understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
· Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
· Openness to assist clients in the Design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
· Demonstrable experience and demonstration of understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
· Proven effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
· Demonstrable experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Your day in the role will include...
· Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
· Optimizing your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
· You will administer design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
· Facilitate Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
· Understanding client's business challenges and offering solution to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
· Recommend experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
· Being familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, managing change and training methods.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 10+ years' experience using a formal development methodology (Waterfall, JAD, AGILE etc...) with hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
· Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System and Mulesoft
· Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
· Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, and Forecasting is required
· Proven experience in configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality
· Experience in SpringCM, CLM products in Salesforce will be an advantage.
· Research, recommend and administer basic Fundamentals of CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1) Administrator (ADM201) certification.
· Proven development Experience in Web Application, Visual Force Pages and experience with Apex
· Hands-on experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
· Knowledge in CLM (Contract Life Cycle Management)
· Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
· Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Referral Promo Code
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.