· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
Taking beverage orders and serving them to guests on a timely manner.
Always respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
Take guest beverage or food orders and input them to the point-of-sale system.
Ensuring that the bar and lounge stations are fully stocked, clean and tidy at all times.
Able to up-sell all promotion available in the outlet.
Should know basic cashiering procedures like handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers.
Always take responsibility for ensuring a positive guest experience.
Take ownership of guest request and follow up guests incidences.
Perform any other assigned reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned or as requested by Supervisors or manager.
Ideal candidate profile
· 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
· Excellent English oral and written skills
· Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
· An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
· Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
· Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail