Description de l'offre
Grand Hyatt Singapore unlocks the extraordinary in every moment by creating experiences beyond expectation. Located in Orchard area, we create lasting memories and connect people from all corners of the globe. After 48 years of delighting guests, Grand Hyatt Singapore continues to exemplify the pursuits of life lived grandly, offering guests superior service, first-class accommodations and an abundance of options, while enjoying lifelong friendships with people of all ages, from all walks of life.
Join us in making every moment memorable as a Social Media Executive , if the following describes you:
You are a dynamic, inspiring and confident person who creates memorable experiences that connect people to who and what matters. You are passionate about social media, food and beverage, travel, willing to embrace a fast-paced changing landscape, and enjoy engaging influencers and social media followers. Being a good conversationalist, you enjoy meeting and developing a strong relationship with various stakeholders, and creating intriguing story-telling content.
As Social Media Executive, your essential job duties are:
· Develop and execute social media strategies and campaigns across major channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
· Plan and create content (including photos, videos, copy, posts, stories) for campaigns and drive brand engagement on social media.
· Manage social media communities' engagement and improve overall brand presence in the social media sphere.
· Measure and analyse social media activity with data-driven insights.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams, to synchronize, develop and implment social plans to support hotel's goals through the engagement of social media key opinion leaders (KOL) and the brand's social media communities.
· Provide content marketing support including photography and videography, either through in-house or by working with third-party vendors.
**Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered**
· Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Visual Design, Communications, New Media or Marketing.
· Minimum 2 years work experience in a social media or communications role.
· A strong understanding of and ability to develop a comprehensive social media strategy for Instagram, Twitter, Faceboook and LinkedIn.
· Loves and has hands-on experience in creating social media content for a brand.
· Ability to manage projects autonomously, plus good problem-solving & interpersonal skills are a must.