* The Director of Revenue Management provides revenue accounting leadership and business best practices to the hotel.
* The Director of Revenue Management has responsibility for all technical accounting aspects of hotel's revenue streams.
* This role will provide key leadership surrounding the hotel's revenue recognition policies and will regularly interface with the sales, operations and marketing organizations.
* The Director of Revenue Management is also responsible for royalty accounting and invoicing, and has two direct reports.
Ideal candidate profile
* Ideally with a university degree in Stretegic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
* Minimum 2 years work experience as Revenue Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Analyst.
* Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.