WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We've created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
‘Are you looking for an internship with the perfect balance between operations and administration?'
YES, because you want…
• to be a buzzing central centipede;
• to be an important piece of the big puzzle;
• to work together with the Purchasing Manager;
• to be the point of contact for employees and suppliers;
• to roll up your sleeves and be responsibility of the daily operations in the purchasing department;
• to take on challenges and tackles this in a team effort;
• to know all the ins and outs regarding Purchasing and finance administration, including to be knowledge about all the systems, stock control and accounts payable.
• a great place to work with a canal view;
• an entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
• international working experience;
• great intern working conditions (read: EUR 650/month intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world and let's not forget about our social activities…!)
Ideal candidate profile
• currently enrolled in a hospitality or tourism-related study program;
• always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions that enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
• hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
• available for five months or longer from the start date mentioned in the vacancy title;
• not afraid to make decisions;
• detail-oriented and approachable;
• very communicative in English (and preferably in Dutch);
• holding an EU/EEA passport OR enrolled in a Dutch School.
If the above is what you want and who you are, please upload your CV and tell us all about you!
CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO ADD THEIR DESIRED START DATE, INTERNSHIP DURATION AND CONFIRM THEY WILL BE ENROLLED DURING THIS PERIOD.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET THE MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS WILL, UNFORTUNATELY, NOT BE ABLE TO BE CONSIDERED.