· Effectively manage the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager/ Assistant Restaurant Manager.
· Ensure service style, table top and overall presentation of the product in accordance with the hotel’s image.
· Responsible in making floor assignment during the shift.
· Responsible in keeping the operation running smoothly.
· Find the guest feedback, and take necessary action if something is not match with the standard.
· Reviewing customers surveysto develop and empliment way to improvecustomer service.
· Ability to use standard software application and hotel systems including point of sale systems.
· Constantly seek to profit engineer by monitoring cost of sales and implementing revenues-increasing products/programs activities.
· Work together with the outlet manager for consistence work performance.
Ideal candidate profile
· 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
· Excellent English oral and written skills
· Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
· An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
· Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
· Ability to operate computer and office equipment
· Proficiency in Excel and Word
· Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail