PARK HYATT AUCKLAND IS SET TO OPEN IN MID SEPTEMBER
· Luxury Hotel pre-opening
· Excellent development & Career opportunities.
About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role
The Materials Clerk will assist the Materials Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the department while meeting the objectives of the department. You will be responsible for the accurate, timely receipt and strict accountability of all goods and services received by the hotel.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Supports the day-to-day administrative operation of food purchasing within the Materials Department.
· Maintains food requisitions, purchase requests, purchase order files and records.
· Enforces all operating and control procedures to ensure that movement of goods into and within the hotel is properly accounted for as instructed by the Materials Manager.
· Creates Purchase Orders for all food and beverage requisitions through the use of Birchstreet.
· Ensures proper documentation of all receiving activities, including local and imported materials.
· Ensures the quantities of all items received are accurate to the purchase order.
· Ensures monthly inventory counts are being carried out as per the Hotel policies and procedures.
Ideal candidate profile
· No less than one years experience in a similar role
· Attention to detail
· Ability to properly organize and prioritize tasks
· Inventory experience in hospitality or tourism desirable
· Legal rights to work in NZ - minimum 1 year
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.