Description de l'offre
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
We will continue to enhance the quality of the products craftsmanship with the willingness to create objectively a world ‘finest product’ and promise exceptional quality, continue creating and enhancing the hotel to ensure Park Hyatt Saigon can carry out its future vision is to become a landmark, one of the world's legendary great hotels.
In order to achieve this grand mission, it’s greatly thanks to our talents who are experienced, well trained, and deeply focused on the hotel’s future goals and position.
We trust that our colleagues are the crucial factor to Hyatt's success.
We have a very strong corporate culture and commitment to the development of our associates.
We realize that your development and your career path are important and integral parts of our success.
THE PARK HYATT SAIGON ACADEMY PROGRAM is a newly designed 3-year Fast Track Development Program that
· Cultivate the Best People and Evolve the Culture
· Assist young talents to reach their highest potential and make professional advancements through learning opportunities
· Develop young talent from Intern to Assistant Manager within 3 years
Year 1: From Intern to Full-time Associate
Year 2: From Full-time Associate to Team leader
Year 3: From Team leader to Assistant Manager
WHAT WE OFFER?
· Fast-track career progression to Assistant Manager level
· Meaningful learning and development programs with diverse learning platforms to reach your highest potential in a luxurious international hotel
· In-depth learning and intensive practicals at one of the selected department Food and Beverage/ Culinary/Housekeeping/ Front Office/Sales and Marketing/Human Resources
· Opportunity to participate in Park Hyatt Saigon’s Learning & Development Programs to develop Leadership skills
· Opportunity to be core member of Park Hyatt Saigon’s Champion Projects
· Associates Social Space – THE HOME with workout machines, coffee corner, relaxation area, game corner
(Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
· 2 complimentary meals per working shift at Associate Canteen
· Provided uniform and free laundry service
· Personal Locker
· Free parking at our associate parking
· Accidental insurance
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· Undergraduate students (Junior or Senior students) selected from Universities/Colleges/ Vocational Schools
· Highly motivated and committed
· Good command of English
· Can-do spirit
· High level of learning agility and mobility
· Strong passion and career driver in the hospitality industry
Round 1: Online Application and Selection (Till 26 th Feb)
· Complete an online application via our recruitment portal at Hyatt.jobs
· Well present yourself through CV and Motivation letter (why you are keen to join this program)
(Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Phone Interview)
· Phone Interview with Human Resources Representative to select Applicants for Round 2
Round 2: Panel Interview (Tentative: 2nd Mar)
· Panel Interview to select Applicants for Round 3
Round 3: Group Assessment (Tentative: 2nd Mar)
· Onboarding for successful applicants: in March, 2021