WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We've created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
We are looking for a Human Resources Trainee !
Are you ready?
YES, because you want:
• to be in an environment where there is confidence, energy and cleverness;
• to be that organizational centipede that everyone trusts;
• to make a difference for our colleagues and be their first point of contact;
• to empower colleagues by creating a fun and creative workplace;
• to be an essential part of the HR team;
• to assist with recruitment, selections, wages, salaries, personnel administration, internal communication, benefits, laws, regulations and Hyatt standards;
• to work closely with all other departments to provide all our personnel with what and who matters to them most.
What's in it for YOU?
• A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
• A place where people genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
• International working experience;
• Great intern working conditions (read: EUR 650/month intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning and discounts all over the world!)
Ideal candidate profile
• You are enrolled in a Hospitality or HR related study;
• You are available for minimum of five months;
• You have good language and communication skills in Dutch and English (both mandatory );
• You have an eye for details and you are approachable;
• You are not afraid to make decisions;
• You have a hands on approach;
• You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, being an EU/EEA national or enrolled in a Dutch institution for your studies;
• And you are motivated to get started!
Is this YOU? Please upload your CV and tell us all about why we're the right fit!
* Don't forget to include your desired start date and internship duration *