WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We've created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
We are looking for a Management Trainee in Housekeeping !
Are you ready?
YES, because you want:
• to be in an environment where there is confidence, energy and cleverness;
• to be that organizational centipede that everyone trusts;
• to be responsible for the daily operations, group arrivals and VIP rooms;
• to obtain full understanding of all areas of Housekeeping operations: rooms, public areas, laundry, housemen, minibar, deep cleaning projects, uniforms, stock control and purchasing;
• to work in a team of great people;
• to seek for opportunities and creative solutions that enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
• to know all the ins and outs regarding Housekeeping administration, including scheduling, dry cleaning registration for accounting, linen stock control and purchasing;
• to work closely with all other departments to provide all guests with what and who matters to them most;
What's in it for YOU?
• A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
• A place where people genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
• International working experience;
• Great intern working conditions (read: EUR 650/month intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning and discounts all over the world!)
Ideal candidate profile
• You are enrolled in a hospitality or tourism related study;
• You are available for minimum of five months;
• You have good language and communication skills in English (Dutch and/or Spanish would be a plus!);
• You have an eye for details and you are approachable;
• You are not afraid to make decisions;
• You have a hands on approach;
• You are eligible to work in the Netherlands, being enrolled in a Dutch Institution or holding an EU/EEA passport;
• And you are motivated to get started!
Is this YOU? Please upload your CV and tell us all about your motivation to join the team.
Please note - we do not provide accommodation and we do not assist with a visa for international (non EU/EEA) students who are not enrolled in the Netherlands.