· Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required.
· Provides courteous and professional service at all times.
· Attends hotel training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge.
· Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the Hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
· Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the Hotel, industry and company