About Hyatt Regency Perth
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com
About Royal Perth Yacht Club
Located on the banks of the Swan River, the Royal Perth Yacht Club is one of the world’s most prestigious Yatch clubs, founded in 1841. The Royal Perth Yacht has hosted numerous major international events and continues to be an iconic Perth location.
About the Role
As an energizing and confident Food & Beverage Attendant, you will join our creative and diverse Royal Perth Yacht Club team, connecting with people and making things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth. You will be responsible for the preparation of the outlet, service to guests, the preparation of bar areas, mixing and dispensing drinks, maintaining stock and the overall cleanliness of the outlet areas.
Some of our associate benefits include:
· Competitive remuneration package
· Discounted meals and uniform provided
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Complimentary and discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
· Assist guests with any queries
· Be able to work individually and in a team dynamic to ensure smooth running of the operation
· Prepare and maintain outlet including general cleanliness, restocking, preparing area for next shift – due to the physical nature of job, will require following all WHS practices and proper Manual Handling techniques
· Provide excellent Food & Beverage service to guests including greeting guests, take orders and serve Food & Beverage promptly and accurately
Ideal candidate profile
· Available to work nights, weekends and Public Holidays
· Current WA Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
· Unrestricted visa and working rights in Australia
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button.