“Are you an enthusiastic relationship builder that wants to develop sales qualities in the area of events?”
YES, because you want…
• to manage all aspects of the event planning process.
• to support the events clientele during the complete process; from contract making till representing the hotel during the event itself.
• to review and facilitate communication before, during and post event with the operational hotel staff to ensure a high level of service.
• to focus on sales efforts and successful preparation and coordination of events.
• to maintains a good relationship with the established clientele and provides all necessary assistance when required.
• to work closely together with the other Sales and Events team members and assist wherever possible.
• to conduct extensive competitor research and maintain excellent product knowledge of the hotel.
• A great place to work with a canal view;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
• International working experience;
• Great intern working conditions (read: EUR 650/month intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world and let's not forget about our social activities…!)
Ideal candidate profile
And you are…
• currently enrolled in a hospitality or tourism-related study program;
• always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions;
• hands-on, pro-active, out-going and enthusiastic;
• available for six months or longer;
• very communicative in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
• studying in the Netherlands OR holding an EU/EEA passport;
(non-EU students who are not enrolled in a Dutch school will, unfortunately, not be considered - we do not provide Visas or permits)
Is this YOU? Please upload your CV and tell us all about why we're a match!