To position the hotel in the local marketplace through appropriate sales and marketing initiatives and to ensure the hotel products and services align with the positioning and brand promise created through marketing communications.
Ideal candidate profile
· Holds a degree in Marketing.
· Well developed Selling Skills and good Negotiation/Influencing Skills.
· Good Reporting and Analytical skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements.
· Computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office, email and Delphi/RESERVE.
· Minimum two to four years work experience as Director of Sales and two years as Director of Marketing.
· Preferable prerequisite is experience in Hyatt International.