· Assists with the development, maintenance and update of a detailed Department Operations Manual that reflects Policies & Procedures, work processes and standards of performance within the Division. Ensures annual review to accurately reflect any changes.
· Constantly monitors and ensures the proper handling and control of lost and found items.
· Ensures all maintenance requests are being completed on time and pays particular attention to guest related jobs.
· Follows up on purchasing requirements with Materials department and etc.
Ideal candidate profile
· Holder of an official trade certificate or diploma in engineering.
· Minimum of 2 years work experience as Duty Engineer in hotel or in a similar large building/complex with central plant.