1. Ensures the smooth running of the Guest Kitchen and Employee Restaurant, in accordance with the hotel's standards and financial goals
2. To manage the assigned kitchen as an independent profit centre, in line with the outlet's operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
Ideal candidate profile
1. Minimum 2 years experience as Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef in a hotel or restaurant of good standards;
2.Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
3. Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
4. Preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
5. Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.