About Hyatt Regency Perth
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com
About the Role
As an energizing and confident Information Systems Officer, you will report to the Director of Finance, supporting Hyatt Regency Perth’s computer systems and all communications networks / gateways in accordance with the corporate Information Systems Strategy, and ensuring maximum usage, uninterrupted service to the operation and satellite offices.
· Competitive wages & benefits
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Discounted onsite parking available
· Access to discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
· Providing help desk support to all Hyatt sites and general IS queries via phone, in person, remote login or support ticket
· Managing and maintaining IS infrastructure
· General IS troubleshooting, systematic problem solving, software, hardware setup and installations, network fault diagnosis and fault resolution
· A commitment to best practice and continuous improvement with respect to customer service, and the company's policies, security, systems, and procedures
· Acquire superior knowledge and support software product suites and information management systems relevant to Hyatt as required.
Ideal candidate profile
· Currently studying or recently graduated with an IS degree
· Intermediate level experience using Microsoft Office and Windows 10
· Experience using and maintaining computers
· Unrestricted visa and working rights in Australia
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button.