Responsible for beverage operations and staff on a daily basis. Areas of responsibility include beverage service in the Restaurants/Bars and Room Service. Position assists with promoting the lounge, menu planning, maintains standards, assists servers on the floor during peak periods and manages property liquor inventories and controls. Strives to ensure guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum 2 years working experience as Beverage Manager or Outlet Manager in Bar or West Restaurant.
· Fluent in English and Chinese
· Strong leadership profile, and embrace Hyatt higher purpose and values
· A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
· Refined verbal and written communication skills, outgoing personality
· Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, able to learn managing systems such as POS, reservations and forecasting
· Full understanding of Associate engagement
· Ability to take the initiative to run the outlets as a free standing entity
· Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, organized and self-confident to ensure flexibility & productivity
· Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge.
· Hotel experience and a thorough understanding of restaurant service
· Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator providing exceptional customer service