· You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· To assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Personnel Department in the Human Resources Division, assisting the Director of Human Resources with the implementation of Hyatt's People Philosophy throughout the hotel.
Ideal candidate profile
· Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Department before you apply online.
· Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Human Resources Assistant Manager or Coordinator in larger operation.
· Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.