Description de l'offre
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
We will continue to enhance the quality of the products craftsmanship with the willingness to create objectively a world ‘finest product’ and promise exceptional quality , continue creating and enhancing the hotel to ensure Park Hyatt Saigon can carry out its future vision is to become a landmark , one of the world's legendary great hotels.
In order to achieve this grand mission, it’s greatly thanks to our talents who are experienced, well trained, and deeply focused on the hotel’s future goals and position.
Currently, we are thrilled to welcome a new Assistant Manager – Bar to join and continue with us in our significant journey.
· The Assistant Manager is supporting Bar Manager to manage the assigned outlet as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
· The incumbent is also be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations.
· Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Restaurant.
· Have experience in high-end reputable standalone cocktail bars and luxury 5 star hotels
· Great customer service, problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
· Great English communication skills